domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

AT THE RESTAURANT

IF YOU WANT TO EAT SOMETHING READ THIS DIALOGUE.




Elisa: Waiter ,the menu please.
Waiter: Here you are.
Elisa and Tom: Thanks
Waiter: Can I take your order?
Elisa: Yes, please. I´d like a cheeseburger and chips
Waiter: Large or small chips?
Elisa: Small,please.
Waiter. And to drink?
Elisa: A coke, thanks
Tom: I´d like a chicken sandwich and a salad.
Waiter: Large or  small?
Tom: Small please, and an orange juice.
Waiter: Anything else?
Elisa and Tom: No, thanks
Waiter: Here you are. Enjoy your meal
Tom: Thanks
Elisa: It´s delicious but I need some salt.Can you pass me the salt,please?
Tom: Here you are. Elisa, can you pass me a napkin please?
Tom: Waiter , the bill,please.
Waiter: Here you are.
Elisa: Here you are.
Waiter: Here´s your change. Thanks
Tom and Elisa: Thanks, bye.


1 comentario:

  1. Hola seño elisa soy tu nuevo alumno Jesus Delgado Garcia de 1*D me encanta tu blog esta muy bien hecho.

    Un Saludo

    ResponderEliminar